Shareholder and Partnership DisputesOur attorneys litigate shareholder rights under buy-sell agreements and corporate bylaws and handle partnership disputes. For example, we routinely
- Litigate claims arising out of corporate and partnership dissolutions
- Defend corporate officers and directors against claims by minority shareholders
- Represent lawyers, doctors, dentists, architects, engineers and other professionals in the break-up of their professional practices.
- Represent both plaintiffs and defendants in litigation and arbitration over the interpretation and enforcement of commercial contracts, leases and other contractual agreements
- Represent clients who face claims of corporate director and officer liability in lawsuits initiated by shareholders as well as by third parties